readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Sunday 31 May 2009

Facing Yet Another F**ked Up Weekdays..

This Week Is Gonna Be A Hell Of A Week...I'm Having A Lot's Of Things To Face Off..People, Nothingness..Fuckness..Damnness..A Lot Of Shit Maybe Happen This Week As A Continuity From Last Week Shitling Shit..

I Can't See Her..I Can't Contact Her...I Can't Do Anything With Her..There You Go..A Bucket List Of Things I Like To Do With Her..And In Anyway..It's A Fucking Hopeless List..!Let Me See..A Candle Light Dinner...Yeah Sounds Great..It Will Be Great..Yeah Sure It Is..If It Is For Real Mike..!!!Can It Be Happen?Yes?No?Maybe?Damn It..!Life Isn't As You Plan..As Allah Has Already Wrote It..

Consequences..Things Need To Be Face When Doing Something..Especially Things Of Stupidity And Full Of Wasted Shit..I Run..Keep On Running..Chasing Someone..For What? For Nothing..Nothing Is Nothing...Nada..Zero..Well I Hope This Will End Up Well Enough To Be A Legendary Story Of An Epic Shit In My Life...~

No comments:

Post a Comment