readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Saturday 9 May 2009

Falling Into You...Truly..

When You Realize That "Something" You Really Care About..Love Of..You Won't Stop Trying Something To Take It Within Your Hands...Seal It With Your Heart..Keep It Safe And Put A Rememberance In Your Memory Forever..It Would Be Nice If It's Happening That Way..The Way Of Any Mortal Want It To Be..Sometimes...It Doesn't As What We Hope For..Hence, Things Keep On Being Not In Our Favour...

I Was Once..Been In That Kind Of Situation..Not Once..Not Twice..It's Uncountable Now For Me..Truly Don't Know Why..But It's The Way That I've To Get Through In My Life..Again And Again Things Aren't In The Way That I Want It To Be..And Again..I've To Let Go That "Something" For An Unknown Number Of Times..

Today Mark Another Same Situation For Me..Finally I Can Get Through Of That "Something" And Feel Free Again..That Freedom Doesn't Stand For Long Because I've Found "Something" That Really Open My Eyes..This "Something" Make Me Realize How Gracious And Justify Allah Is..You Loose On Something Good By His Will..He Will Give You Another That's Even Better Then The Other One..Alhamdulillah..I Got It..

In Short Term..I Can Take A Huge Smile..Planning Something With This "Something".. Look Ahead On Day By Day Terms..In Long Term Period..I'm Still In A Little Phobia..Of What Has Happen Recently..I Would Love That Lightning Didn't Strike Twice In The Same Place..All I Can Do Now Is To Pray That Hopefully..I Will Find The True Meaning Of Life With This "Something"..Forever..Because I'm Tired Of Seeking..Waiting...And Beeing Hurt On And On And On..Ya Allah..If This "Something" Really Meant A Good Will Of You Oh Most Gracious And Generous..Please Help Me Find This "Something" Trueself..Let It Be Mine For Eternity..Help Me Ease This Pain..By Send This "Something" Love To Me...Amin Ya Rabbal Al Amin..

2 comments:

  1. erm..mcm mendlm je maksud nye...
    da dpt peganti sy ek? patut la da lama x sms sy..p pape pon semoga berbahgia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't Take Things As They Appear To Be..
    Seek On The Meaning Hiding Beneath It...
    As For That You Will Find The True Meaning
    Of This Unmomentum Turn Around Confessions..

    ReplyDelete