readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Sunday 10 May 2009

Between Love..Need..Effort..And Seek..

I'm Happy...In The Same Time I'm Sad..Why?I Just Can't Say It..Well..It's Just That I Don't Know How To Say It In A Way That Most People Would Understand It And Respect It....So Much Of A Happiness When At The Same Time You Get Sadness Full Of Sorrow..Why Is That?I Really Don't Know..

I Would Love To Be With Someone At The Moment..Someone Who Would Care And Love Me..Looks Like That Moment Got To Be Postpone For An Unknown Total Of Time..For The Moment..I'll Live With Love Of My Family And My Mom..This Year..I Choose To Wish It To My Mom A Minutes Before Mother's Day Due...Just To Make A New Way And Things..Not The Same Old Things Every Year..Life Should Be Full Of New Things For Us Everyday..Not Some Same Old Boring Stuff..Love You Mom..

Of Course..By The Heart And Desire Of Mortal Human..The Need To Be Love And Give Love Is In All Of Us..It's A Lie And A Denial To Human Need If They Don't Want "Love"... Everyone Need It...So Am I..But Whom I Want To Be With?None Want To Be With Me Even Worst Does't Want Me To Be With Them..How Cruel This Life Can Be Sometimes Right? The More You Seek The More You'll Get..Right?Well.Not For Me I Guess..The More I Seek The Harder Things That I Seek Of To Come..Belive It Or Not..Put Some Extra Effort On What You'll Do And The More Results You'll Get..That's For Sure..Again It's Not For Me I Guess..The More Effort I Put On Something..The Further It Will Go Off Beyond My Grasp..

Ya Allah..Guide Me..Show Me The Way..Guide Me The Way You Want Me To Follow In....
~Amin~


2 comments:

  1. Relax bro. later it will come jugak:)

    buat lah solat hajat selalu ok!

    ReplyDelete