readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Friday 22 May 2009

"You"

A Little Of Confusion Consume Me For The Whole Day Today...Things Happen In A Lot Of Diffrent Types, Times, And Places...What Is This Confusion?Why Does It Happen?Is It Good Or Is It Bad?My God..Is This Truly Happening To Me?

We Can Plan Our Schedule..Allah Makes The Decision...It Will Always Be Like That...Always.. Things For Me Now Surely All Were Unplanned...Never Been Think Of..It's All Just Happen Just Like That..In A Nick Of Time..Bamm~ There You Go..It Happen...And It Happen Fast Just Not Furious...

For Damn Sure...This Confusion Makes Me Really Happy..To Meet Someone..Be With That Someone..Oh How Is That Not To Be The Happiest Moment In Your Life?I'm Happy Now For Sure..Yeah Surely Sure...It Feel Like A Home...Sitting There..In A Second I Do Feel And I Meant It That It Do Feel Like Home Already..You...Yes You..You Know Who I Meant To As "You"..Can I Ever Live With You There One Day?<--This Questions Is For Sure Not A Fake One..

No comments:

Post a Comment