readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Friday 19 June 2009

Stupid..!

What A Day It Is Today...The Day I Tought I Can See My Love One..Ended With The Revealing Of The Fact That She's Already Had Someone Else As Her Love One... Seriously...What The Fuck..~!Why?This Is Absolutely Unacceptable..But..I'm Redho Of This
Situation..What's Come Is From Above..Ya Allah..May This Test From You Has A Good Way Of What Lies Beneath It..~

The Damn Girl I Tought Love Me..Betrayed My Love...Totally..She Found Someone..With Good Looking Better Than Me..And I'm The One Who Paid The Price...So Highly..I Wish I Can Kill Them Both...Why I Can't Had Any Opportunities At All To Be Love And Love?I Don't Even Had A Chance To Feels It..Taste It...While Others Gain It Everyday..~This Is Truly Unfair...Why Wouldn't Anyone Give Me A Chance To Live This Life Normally?

2 comments:

  1. haha. tawu tape. mesin judi di campak2. tapi moto rxz kaler merah tu amatlah menggoda jiwa.

    ohoh. trimaaaaaaaaas. mmg mak baru kecik gilaaaa. jari dia cincin saiz 6 je.

    haha, boleh sangat.

    hahahahahaha. tawu tape.
    ************************************

    ayyo, belom mase lagi kot bro. sabar je lah. haishh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. err..yang ni parah ni..
    dari dulu aku kenal ko sampai skarang..ni la kes yang slalu menghantui ko..hahahaha..sabar je la yob.. ^___^

    ReplyDelete