readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Between Injury And Heavy Activity..

I've Been Suffering With An Ankle Injury Recently..Lots Of Activity Were Suspended..An Old Injury Also Haunted Me Back..My Spine..Totally Wreck It And The Pain Is Back Again..

Now..I'm Totally Heal..Not 100% Heal..But It Gave Me A Reason To Continue Some Of My Usual Activity..Back To The Futsal Pitch..Back To The Gym..What A Happy Moment..It's Good..~Very Good...Feel All Alive Back Inside Of Me..Getting Back My Fitness..Getting Back In Shape..Great..~

All My Prayers Were To Be Stay In Good Health..In Shape..And Hopefully Didn't Get Any Bad Injury In The Future..Ameen..~

No comments:

Post a Comment