readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Totally Frustrated...

Assalamualaikum...

Evening..Today Has Left Me Lots Of Memory And Lesson To Be Learn..I Don't Know Why But It's Happening And It's Done For Sure..Today For Me Is The Happiest Day In My Life For The Second Time In This Year..Lots Of Things Happen..Can't Quite Describe It Here But It's Just Happened....

In An Unplanned Situation..I Found Out Some Of My Friends Got Stuck On The Saddest Day Of Their Life..Something Like Getting Sick..Life Sucks..Boyfriend Cheated...Girlfriend Cheated..And An Unknown Sad Story Of Miss X..Something That Make Me Worried To Sick..I Don't Know What Happen...It Makes Me Guess A Lots Of Things...Well I Know That I Don't Have The Right To Know..But,At Least She's Trying To Say But But Only Tell The Sub Contents Of The Matters..Not The Contents..It Feel Annoyed But Who Am I Right?

You Know Guys...When You Love Someone You Truly Care Every Inch Of What They Feel And Suffer..Only The Problem To Me Is I Don't Know How To Show It Or Don't Really Know The Proper Way To Show It..If The Things Is Worst..I'll Surely Know How To Make It Even Worst By Accident On The Stupidity That I Am..Being In Love Is Like Hell But If You Make It Heaven's Await..It's Not That I'm Frustrated That Miss X Didn't Want To Told Me The Matters..I'm Frustrated Because I Don't Know What It Is And I Can't Say Anything..Help Anything And Comfort Her In Any Way That I Can According To My Ability And My Position To Her..Only God Knows How I Feel About This..Knowing Thing Not The Proper Way And Mostly Is I Can't Do Anything...

How Does It Feel When You Want To Help But You Can't Help?You Know How To Help But You Don't Know What's To Be Help Of?To Me,I Don't Blame Anyone If Any Shit Happens To Me Or Anyone..I Just Put Myself If I'm The One Who's The Victim Here..You Want Help But You Don't Tell So How You'll Get Help?It's Better To Throw Things Of The Chest Rather Than Keeping It Till It's Blow Off On Itself..By That Maybe It's Too Late And Lesson Can't Be Learn..Please..If Anyone Feel Involved In This Matter...I'm Dying To Know And Help You All..Give Me A Chance..Give Me A Way..Show Me The Road..Bring Me The Horizon..Insya Allah There's Something There To Be Told To Be Show To Be Seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment