readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Thursday 5 February 2009

Between Determination And Dying..

My God..Am I Exhausted..It's Been 3 Days Straight Working Overtime..Time Arrive At Home?4 Am..4 Damn Am...In The Morning..And Yet,9 Am The Same Day,Start Working Back..I'm Writing This Now At 408 Am Peninsular Malaysia Time..So,Do Your Thinking..What The Hell Job I Held Now..

Why Is That Happening?From Office..To Klang..Sabak Bernam..Sg Besar..Kepong.. Keramat..KL..Back To Office..Then After That...Home..Damn I Love That..But Still It's Unbeareble Exhausted..Perhaps While Still Young I Can Manage That..How About Another 5 Year?Can I Still Do It?I Don't Know..So I'm Badly Needed Of A New Job And A Better One..The Job And The Payment..Insya Allah..

1 comment:

  1. hey~

    spotted ur blog~

    ltk la chat box.:P

    ReplyDelete