readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sadness And Grief...

Feeling Sad Is One Of The Unwanted Feeling For All Of Us..It Will Happens Want It Or Not..It Will Come..When It's Unexpected Surely It's Going To Be Shock For Us.... Today I Feel That..In A Situation That I Think I Can Still Handle It..Alone And Without Anyone To Comfort Me..Feels Great To Wrote This Down..At Least This Is What I Can Do..

For Some Reason A Person Tends To Test Me To The Limit Of My Patient And Willingness To Get Something Very Worth To Wait And Suffer For..Even Die For..Why?Because I'll Rather Die Than Seeing The Person In Other Men Hand.. Belive That...But That's Of Course Just A Saying On How Truly And Badly I Want That Person To Be Mine..

Speaking Of Sufferring,I've Suffered More Than Anyone Can Imagine..Life........ Career..Love...Friends..Family..Mix Up In A Way That Anyone Feels That Can They Been In What I've Been?This Is A Massive Killing Capacity..Feel That.....

Seriously For The Past 2 Days..I've Been Dying To Call The Person..Dying To Hear Her Voice..Wondering What Would It Sounds Like..How Does She Laugh..
The Sensitivity Of Her Talks..The Beat Of Her Very Words..It's Just Killing Me To Know And Heard That..Well,I'm Just Too Damn Shy To Done That..Yes I Know.. When You Love Someone You Call Them And Talk To Them..To Me This Is Diffrent..Totally Diffrent..I'm Shy To Whom I Love..Totally..I Can Be Numb In This Kind Of Part..That's On The Phone..Imagine While Meeting..Perhaps I Could Be Fainted..Really?Never Happend But Hope Not To Be Happend..God I Love Her So Much..Supposedly To Tell Her But Who Am I To Tell?Will She Love Me Magically If I Do That?Miracle If By Saying Randomly They'll Fall In Love Guys..

Some Found Love Unexpected And In Easy Ways..No Big Challenge To Get Through With..All Seems Perfect Way Long Road To The Marriage..Perhaps Just A Little Rough On This And That..But Some Don't...Some Keep On Failing And Just Keep On..Untill They Found Out One..But Is It Done There?No..Hell No... The Challange Keep On Pouring Like A Rain In The Dark..It Hits You Without You Being Able To See What's Coming..You Will Be Wet..Cold..Hunger..With Some Terms Called Love..

I'm All Out...Out Of Ideas..I Can't Find A Way To Call Her..I Can't Find A Way To Ask Her Out..I Can't Find A Way Of Convincing Her How Truly My Feeling Is...I Can't Thinking Of Anything Right Now..God Help Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment