readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Today..Lets Talk About Safety..What Is Safety?Well..Avoiding Any Accident And So On Like That.,..Safety Environment At Work For Me Is The Most Important Things To Look Up On..

70% Of Injury Came From Workplace..Whether It's Minor Or Major Type Of Injury..Just To Say Things Clearly..Nothing Safe In This World..Any Place..Any Where..Any Kind Of Situation..Anything..

Today..I'm One Of The Victims Of Terms "Safety"..A Split Of A Second You Deny Any Safety Precautions..You'll Pay For It Like Injury..Broken Bone..Bleeding..Or Even Worst Die..While Attempt To Drill A Hole On The Wall..I've Forgot The Safety Of The Right Way To Stand On A Ladder While Holding A Power Drill..In That False Position,My Hands Were Too Close To The Drill Bit..By The Will Of God..The Drill Bit Suddenly Crash From Its Position And Got Bend More Than 90 Degree..

Well...I'm In Quite A Shock And Forgot To Loose The Power Trigger..Loose My Balance..The Drill Still Spins Like A Helicopter Blade..And Of Course..The Closer
Target Was..The Hand Of Where The Helicopter Land Crash..Haha..God The Pain Is Something Can't Be Describe..How To Tell You Guys?Well..Watch This..



This Was Taken Hours After The Accident..So No Blood To Be Seen But That's Real My Friends...Hell Yeah It's An Unbeareble Pain..

No comments:

Post a Comment