readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Living Ain't No Crime...

Praise To Allah The Almighty That The Life I'm Living Is Bless And Cheerfull..Although It Is Not The Way That I Hope It Would Be..But It Is As What Allah Wants Me To Be Here In HIS Watch..

I Live A Happy Life Eventhough I Don't Have A Lot Of Money...Currently Unemployed..No Girlfriend..And A Promising Future..But I'm Fully Thankfull To Allah..By Blessing Me With A Lot Of Things..

I Have A Great And Wonderfull Family..Uncles..Aunties..Cousins..The Most Great Is That I
Have The Superb, Crazy And Havoc Friends..I'm Nothing Without My Family..And I Am
Mostly Can't Live With My Friends...

Ya Allah..For This I Am Thankfull To You...It's Great What I Am Today..It Would Be Great To Have More To That..Grant Me My Wish Oh Allah Master Of The Universe..~Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment