readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Chi Mi Sono..?

My photo
Addicted To Hate I Take More Everyday..The Smile On Your Face Fades..And Horror Takes Its Place..

Friday 25 February 2011

125 - The Cronology Continues

Look, There's Nothing I Can Do Anymore For You...I Don't Know Why But I Know That Things Change Just Because Of You...You Make Me Change And You change Me Again Now...

Turn, What People Said To Me...Should I?Nothing Can Pass Those Decision That Have Been Made...Really?Perhaps It Is...It Should Stay That Way Untill Things Change By Itself In God Will...

Rejected, Awesome Is It?Feelings That Caught All Of Us Sometimes In Our Life...By Diffrent Of Ashamed And Not, That's All...Regaining Would Be Much Easier If You Can Contempt The Idea Of Having Rejected Regularly...~

No comments:

Post a Comment